Skin preview - Reflex - updated 18-06-12 (1 Viewer)

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Could be that Latest Media Handler is configured to get Recorded TV. Please post some more info :)

Please see pic below, I tried disabling the latest media handler plugin but still the same.

Hi!

Please update the plugin "Reflex BasicHome plugin.dll" with the attached version (unzip first). It should fix your problem! It goes in this folder:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process"

Great that's fixed it, thanks :)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I know, always blue. The thing is, red and green are not really suited for backgrounds, they make it hard to read text. If someone comes up with a colour theme where we can have white text easily readable, I'm all in for it. I also get bored. Easily ;)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Deep purple? Brown? Olive?

reflex.png

Emph

Last edited:

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there!
    This is very nice and clean but there is (only) one thing I miss: My favourite is the basic home screen, but unfortunately it is not as beautiful as the classic home.
    Could you please think about adding basic home with the style of the classic home? It would still stay clean but become a bit more pleasing and smooth...

Thanks anyway for that nice peace of hard work!(y)
    Greetz Fafnir

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi pilehave,
    looks great! First tests were really good. Just couldn't test tv. I asume ForTheRecord is not yet supported?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi there!
    This is very nice and clean but there is (only) one thing I miss: My favourite is the basic home screen, but unfortunately it is not as beautiful as the classic home.
    Could you please think about adding basic home with the style of the classic home? It would still stay clean but become a bit more pleasing and smooth...

Thanks anyway for that nice peace of hard work!(y)
    Greetz Fafnir
    MyHome will soon support submenu-items, and maybe I'll add the "latest media" functionality here as well!

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi pilehave,
    looks great! First tests were really good. Just couldn't test tv. I asume ForTheRecord is not yet supported?
    Not yet, but I plan on supporting it. The files are really almost the same as the ones for MediaPortal TV. Would you be willing to test them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom