Skin Problems when getting imdb info. Major Bug (1 Viewer)

Jetboy

Portal Pro
April 15, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've got this as well, on the 0.2 final. It seems I only get it when I cancel an IMDB lookup, if I let it finish itself I seem to be ok. And I don't have to restart MP to get rid of it, if I play some fullscreen video the UI is normal when I get back. I'm using the MCE widescreen skin.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I didn't know about starting a video, but that makes sense. As for me, it gets to about the 2 actor on the list and then starts messing up. I usually let it finish and then hit the X in bluetwo. I then shut it down and start it back up again. I did about 3 last night and every time it happened.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I just installed a clean install of Mp and then one of todays SVN builds (11030). I had 3 new movies that I wanted to bring in the Info for. On ever one of them, I got the same issue as above in my screen shot. I ran the test tool and created my zip file.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    This bug should be not closed... I tested it out with 12465 and was still receiving it.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Asidie,

I can not reproduce it :(
    Therefor it is not possible for me to fix it.

Bavarian

In the error log it states:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]2006-10-13 12:33:53.203125 [ERROR][7]: SQL:VideoDatabaseV5.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:unable to open database file query:insert into actorinfomovies (idActor, idDirector , strPlotOutline , strPlot , strTagLine , strVotes , fRating ,strCast ,strCredits , iYear , strGenre , strPictureURL , strTitle , IMDBID , mpaa ,runtime , iswatched , role  ) values( 26 ,-1 ,'-' , '-' , '-' , '-' , '-' ,'-' ,'-' , 1999 , '-' , '-' , 'Any Given Sunday' , '-' ,'-',-1 , 0 , 'Margaret Pagniacci' )
    [*]2006-10-13 12:33:53.203125 [ERROR][7]: videodatabase exception err:SQL:VideoDatabaseV5.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:unable to open database file query:insert into actorinfomovies (idActor, idDirector , strPlotOutline , strPlot , strTagLine , strVotes , fRating ,strCast ,strCredits , iYear , strGenre , strPictureURL , strTitle , IMDBID , mpaa ,runtime , iswatched , role  ) values( 26 ,-1 ,'-' , '-' , '-' , '-' , '-' ,'-' ,'-' , 1999 , '-' , '-' , 'Any Given Sunday' , '-' ,'-',-1 , 0 , 'Margaret Pagniacci' ) stack:   at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    [/LIST]

Is there a character that is causing this problem when trying to perform an insert into the database? Or is the error caused due to it can't find an entry (unable to open database file query) to update?

Aside - maybe check your video database (with the database tool) for that movie: "Any Given Sunday" - could it be that deleting that entry and trying to scan again may work?

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA

izhar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2006
    I am seeing the same problem, in my case the problems start when the windows screen saver kicks in, it will then flicker MP display and the windows screen saver. If the screen saver is not stopped (i.e. touch the mouse) then once MP finished downloading the IMDB data, the screen gets completely corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom