Skipping to next track in last.fm does not always work (1 Viewer)

me@mp

Portal Member
June 17, 2007
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
CPU Type: T7200
HDD: Samsung HD501LJ
Memory: 1 GB
Motherboard: Aopen i945GMm-HL
Video Card: Intel GMA 945 onboard
Video Card Driver: iGMA 6.14.10.4543
Sound Card: Realtek HD onboard
Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD onboard
Sound Card Driver: 5.10.0.5559
1. TV Card: TT 1500-C budget
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver: 5.0.1.8
MPEG2 Video Codec: DSCaler
MPEG2 Audio Codec: DScaler
Satelite/CableTV Provider: KDG
HTPC Case: HFX
Cooling: passive
TV: TV-Set
TV - HTPC Connection: S-Video

Hello,

thank you for your great work. After upgrading from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 I found a new issue in the last.fm plugin:
If you start playing a stream and don't leave the last.fm plugin all works fine and you can skip to the next track (or show a list of the next tracks to play) by pressing "Next Title" on the remote. If you leave the last.fm plugin (e.g. return to main menu, looking for weather info or whatelse) last.fm stream still is playing but if you return to the last.fm plugin you cannot skip to the next title(s). If the actually played song finishes, the stream ends and you have to restart it manually.
In MP 1.0.0 leaving the last.fm plugin during stream playing was without such a problem. And replacing the plugins/windows/windowplugins.dll with that one from MP 1.0.0 corrects the problem (but unfortunately other plugins won't work reliable after replace).
Looking into the logs did not show up any informations (compared output with both 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 versions of "windowplugins.dll"). So is there anyone else with this problem, are there any suggestions or is it a "bug"?

me@mp

Portal Member
June 17, 2007
Back from my holiday I recognized your response, thank you rtv. I will be patient :D

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

rtv,
    Can you compile the plugin with this fix, so I can exchange the old plugin in my MP1.0.2?

Thanks in advance
    /Providers

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if that was possible, would be much appreciated. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom