Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ordering is different to grouping.

DragonQ

Portal Pro
August 30, 2011
Home Country
Hmm, has DJBlu actually provided the source for the Custom Data Grabber and Sky UK Plugin DLLs? I have the Custom Data Grabber solution files from his thread but apart from that all I can find is a patch file from 2011 which is surely well out of date (and would require a lot of changes to work with 1.4.0 code), and nothing for the Sky UK Plugin.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @mm1352000 I think he refers to the actual plugin, not the source for his mods to TVE or the custom data bit. So far, DJblu's actual code for the sky plugins are not available. I've decompiled them as I wanted to get them working here in NZ BUT unfortunately there are a number of lamda expressions that I cannot make work without the original code.

As a side, will TVE ever support these proprietary EPGs natively?

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    Is there any way to view code for previous versions of MediaPortal in git? For example, if I want to compare the 1.3.0 Custom Data Grabber code to the 1.3.0 code, how do I do that? All I can see is the current version (1.4.0) and lots of unmerged branches.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is there any way to view code for previous versions of MediaPortal in git? For example, if I want to compare the 1.3.0 Custom Data Grabber code to the 1.3.0 code, how do I do that? All I can see is the current version (1.4.0) and lots of unmerged branches.
    Yes, you can switch/checkout the "Release_1.3.0" tag.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Guys I don't want to be a party pooper but I'm going to close this thread. The discussion has strayed way ouside of miroslav22's original patch, can I suggest that you start a new thread to discuss continuing the DJBlu patch. At least that way the discussion can be all in once place. Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom