Sleep mode problem after formating (1 Viewer)

Kamil

Portal Member
June 1, 2019
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi,

After changing the hard disk to ssd and installing new windows 7 and MP 1.23 i have a problem with my HTPC sleep mode. Before, everything worked well.

When press sleep - only monitor turned off. When I press the buttons on the remote control I hear the sounds of the MP Menu, but nothing happens. Black screen.
Only a hard reset helps. No other way to get back to Windows or MP.
I tried to get back to version 1.21 - it doesn't help. I tried the PowerSchedule plugin Sleep - S3 - no changes.
When MP is off (windows only), sleep mode works ok.
Any idea?
Thanks!

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I tried the PowerSchedule plugin
    The "PowerScheduler" plugin can work in one of two modes: "Plug and Play" mode and "Expert" mode. If you are unsure how to configure the power settings, I would recommend that you use "Plug and Play" mode. Is this the mode that you are trying to use?

If you are using "Plug and Play" mode, the PowerScheduler "General" tab will show "Plug & Play Mode" on the panel, and the button will show "Expert Mode". When you view that panel, it should look like the second screen shot on this page in the Wiki: Server Configuration

Does your panel look like this? What timeout is set for the sleep time?

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Kamil

Portal Member
    June 1, 2019
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Problem solved - there was a problem with driver of my X10 (Medion) remote. App installed with drivers prevent my htpc to go in sleep mode. I just uninstall all and install only driver - and now its ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom