SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

agamenon

Portal Pro
March 17, 2009
Hello and happy new year.

Sleepcontrol can do this:

1. No activity 15 min. Sleep.
2. After another 15min. Shutdown.

thanks

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Official skin xml for PureVisionHD 1080 ;)

12-16-51.jpg

Attachments

• SleepControl.xml
      6.1 KB

tobi_chiara

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I´m using DEFAULT WIDE (1.3. beta)
    Upon start the plugin i got a message: Missing XML.file for this plugin. Is there a patch to get it working?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the maintenance release 1.1.1 of SleepControl is available now at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.
    Please be aware, that this version requires minimal skin related changes to support future versions of MediaPortal optimally. For more information, please consult the attached manual.

Hint: Should any problems arise regarding previous versions of MediaPortal and implemented skin changes, I'm asking to delay the installation until the upcoming release candidate.

Best regards and cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

kmarkot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I´m using DEFAULT WIDE (1.3. beta)
    Upon start the plugin i got a message: Missing XML.file for this plugin. Is there a patch to get it working?
    You mast copy files to skin folder defaultwide.
    If you dont wont to have BasicHome ->Menu shortcut to Sleep Control dont copy BasicHome.xml

Attachments

• sleepcontrol default wide.zip
      447.7 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm looking for a sleep timer to mimic the timer on TV's. Like when I'm watching TV in bed, I'd like to set a timer so when i fall asleep, TV is stopped so the PC will go to sleep - otherwise it will play all night.. Is this the plugin to make that happen??

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does the skin files determine the notification? I have notifications enabled and set up the blue button to start/cycle through the timers, but I was expecting to see something pop-up to say which timer was selected for example when pressing the blue button? I'm using titan but didn't copy the basichome.xml or the basichomebuttons.xmls because I didn't want it to over write the trackt button. Thanks.

Knives03

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2009
    I am on MePo 1.3 Final and installed version 1.1.1 of this plugin, but am being faced with an error when I try to access the MePo Configuration Utility (specifically the plugins section.)
    Failed to locate assembly 'TvControl, Version=1.2.0.241, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end.

I took a screenshot and have attached it to this post. In prior experiences seeing a similar error, I believe it is a version compatibility issue, but I'm not sure exactly how to get around it. If it is better to provide a MePo log, just let me know and I'll obtain one. I just figured this must be an issue that others know about. I got this after a clean install of my OS, and it was working fine with my previous install, which was 1.3 Final as well. I upgraded to 1.1.1 of this plugin before upgrading to MePo 1.3 Final, so maybe that's why it worked before.

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated as I love this plugin. Thank you!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I installed this from the Extension Installer, not the .zip file from the first post.

Attachments

• SleepControl 1.1.1 Issue.jpg
      SleepControl 1.1.1 Issue.jpg
      245.6 KB
    Last edited:

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I am on MePo 1.3 Final and installed version 1.1.1 of this plugin, but am being faced with an error when I try to access the MePo Configuration Utility...this must be an issue that others know about...

Sounds like you might have installed it on a client? From the first post on this thread:
    if you don't have installed the TVServer, please download the file TVServer libraries.zip from my HTPCInfo thread and copy the appropriate libraries manually into your MediaPortal installation directory

That should do it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom