SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Denmark Denmark
Yes, everything is in Dutch, except SleepControl.
Where is the language files installed or located? Could you find them if you used the installer... They should be in MP/language/SleepControl/ (in win7 programsdata/TeamMP/MP/language/)

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Netherlands Netherlands
    They are where they should be. Using v1.1.0 it is in ProgramData/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal/language/SleepControl/strings_nl.xml

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    They are where they should be. Using v1.1.0 it is in ProgramData/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal/language/SleepControl/strings_nl.xml
    Hi 4roma,
    I'll analyze the problem, now I can reproduce this (english is the fallback language, if a language file cannot be found). Please be patient and sorry.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.4.0

Hi 4roma,
    I've uploaded a new version with a corrected dutch language file. String #14 was not properly terminated.
    The problem with buttons and long text: In the MediaPortal API I had not found a function to resize a button with a given text length. Because of this, in my opinon (and my actual knowhow) the only way to display the whole text of a button is to change the skin file. If you need help here, send me a private message.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi 4roma,
    I've uploaded a new version with a corrected dutch language file. String #14 was not properly terminated.
    The problem with buttons and long text: In the MediaPortal API I had not found a function to resize a button with a given text length. Because of this, in my opinon (and my actual knowhow) the only way to display the whole text of a button is to change the skin file. If you need help here, send me a private message.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)
    No i think you can show it like teletext. Look at movingpictures/mytvseries

Loewenpower

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Germany Germany
    Great Plugin ... hopefully it will work for me ...

Can someone help me ? There is something wrong in my config ?!

I'm using the Black Glass Skin (1.4.0)

EDIT: I installed the last Version of Black Glass and noch it seems to work

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 3
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    E aktuelle englische Forums Webseite von - Showtime Plugin v3 Plugins & Erweiterungen 4
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
    vapourEyes Building TV Plugin General Development (no feature request here!) 49
    Golf4 Nach Windows-Updates läuft TV-Plugin nicht mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    joecrow How about a Launcher plugin for MP1? MediaPortal 1 6
    D [solved] TVServer Plugin must be missing something. General Development (no feature request here!) 1
    framug Nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français Kazer / ZguideTv (WebEPGfr) 11
    emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    D how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another Newcomers Forum 0
    cbr954rr How to disable a pre-configured plugin? General 2
    mrmojo666 [Plugin]Marantz Control Plugin 0.0.0.2 MediaPortal 1 Plugins 2
    mrmojo666 beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event General Development (no feature request here!) 3
    framug [Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat Submit: Code Patches 9
    doskabouter [Question] Stale plugins Developer Discussions 9
    M MP1 stops responding after Starting Plugins General Support 14
    Terra LAVFilter Plugin cannot be updated (MP1.23) MediaPortal 1 Plugins 10
    L Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected General Support 1
    C Can the XmlTv Plugin handle 600+ channels? General 3
    M Online Video Plugin V.2.32 keine Installtion unter MediaPortal 1.22 ? TV / Streaming 3
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    C where is the Online Videos plugin General Support 1