SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.5.5

Hi Joz,
since version 0.5.0 of this plugin you have the ability to enable a quick activation mode, you can configure remote control/keyboard buttons for start/stop timer, standby, hibernate and poweroff.
If you press the key for start timer, you can select between defined timers and the timer starts automatically, if you press the button again the timer stops. Your idea to increment the timer by pressing a key can be implemented with the next release.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.0

Dear community,
the new version v0.6.0 of SleepControl is ready for downloading.

Informations for users:
  • The requested timer increment functionality is added. To use this, please press the appropriate button or map a key to your remote control or keyboard. For more informations, please take a look into chapter "Settings" of attached manual.

Informations for skinners:
  • Button-ID for “Wait until task finished” changed from 5 to 6, Button-ID 5 “Increment Timer” added

Cheers and thx, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.0

Hi 1stdead,
sorry, but I don't understand your question.
The basic danish translation file comes from yourself, you have translate this into "Vent indtil opgaver er afsluttet". Please explain more, what do you mean with your post, thx.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

See picture below, i cannot find any "Wait untul rec. finish" to translate in the lanuage files. Instead i found <String id="4">Wait until tasks finished</String>

This is just a mockup of the blue3wide you provided.

And from which skin is the one on the frontpage?

Uh nvm, my language files was not updated correctly :)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi 1stdead,
ok, now I understand this better. As you can see in the release notes of v0.6.0, some IDs has changed, because the new button "Increment Timer" was added. Please update your language file or use the latest english file as your reference.
The screenshot on the frontpage comes from my personal skin called "MediaPortal SpecialMediaCenterEdition".

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Just a couple of points :)

Really would like to be able to select a "default" shutdown mode, ie standby in config, to work with all the timer settings, currently the default is "Shutdown", yes I know you can set this under the autostart menu, but then timer is enabled at same time, consider these should be handled seperately.

Would also like the option "Shutdown MediaPortal", this should enable powerscheduler to handle things correctly for resuming on upcoming recordings.

If a few simple changes made, sure this would be one of the must have plugins :D

Thanks for your work.

Regards

Regards

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Paranoid Delusion,
    based on your request I had include both functions into the next major release, it's working fine in first test cycle.
    In the next step I must update the documentation and after this I want to start a complete regression test. So please be patient, the new version will be published in the next few weeks.

Cheers and thx for your suggestion, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.5

Dear community,
    this plugin was updated to version 0.6.5. This release contains plugin improvements, please read the attached manual carefully.

• Configuration option for menu title
    • Bugfixing for configuration dialog and dutch translation file
    • Default Mode configuration setting, Exit Mode functionality added (thx to Paranoid Delusion)

Please use the new MediaPortal extension installer, if you want to install or update the plugin using the mpe1 file.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Improvement Suggestion

Nice plugin, but it would be great to have the possibility to use other keys
    than the colored MCE remote buttons (e.g. "Blue Button", ...) for "quick activation" functions.

A lot of remote controls (e.g. iMon) translate there commands only to standard keyboard keystrokes.

So my suggestion is to be able to use also standard keys or key combinations for this functions;
    e.g. [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [q]

:D in advance for thinking about this option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom