SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
I am on MePo 1.3 Final and installed version 1.1.1 of this plugin, but am being faced with an error when I try to access the MePo Configuration Utility...this must be an issue that others know about...

Sounds like you might have installed it on a client? From the first post on this thread:
if you don't have installed the TVServer, please download the file TVServer libraries.zip from my HTPCInfo thread and copy the appropriate libraries manually into your MediaPortal installation directory

That should do it..
Wow, I'm dumb because I remember doing this when I installed it last time :eek: I don't even have to try to know that it will fix it, so thank you in advance!

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
as part of the easter rollout of my plugin collection please find version 1.2.0 of SleepControl at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.

Personal note: Due to the expected workload in the next month and lack of time I feel compelled to reduce the plugin development to a minimum. I'm not sure when I'll have the time again, but I assure that the plugins are not dead and showstopper problems will be fixed in a timely manner. I ask for proper understanding and thank everyone for the many years of support.

Cheers and see you soon as possible, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository the updated version v1.2.1 of SleepControl. This update was required to fix a MediaPortal 1.4.0 specific timer issue in case threaded plugin loading is enabled.

Cheers, Micropolis

COM.petence

Portal Member
January 18, 2010
With switching to 1.4.0, i changed skin to Titan and the Sleep-Control-plugin doesn't seem to be included into skin.
Is there any chance to get that running soon?
Code:
Missing or invalid file:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\sleepcontrol.xml

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With switching to 1.4.0, i changed skin to Titan and the Sleep-Control-plugin doesn't seem to be included into skin.
    Is there any chance to get that running soon?
    Code:
    Missing or invalid file:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\sleepcontrol.xml
    Please ask in the Titan skin thread - this is the wrong place ;)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    please find at the first post of this thread and in our repository version 1.4.0 of SleepControl. This update is required to support the upcoming version of MediaPortal v1.6.0.

Important: Due to massive changes of my plugin framework please be aware, that all other installed plugins of my collection must be updated simultaneously. I do not accept error posts for eventual potenial problems in case this hint should be ignored.

Cheers, Micropolis

tobi_chiara

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What does this mean: *An error occured while loading the plugin file sleepcontrol.dll*
    Mepo version is 1.5.
    When I try to open plugins this error message comes up

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    I try to get it to restart the HTPC at 5AM, but it shuts down. What am I doing wrong? My latest settings:
    u99hhwz.jpg
    HWTeMAY.jpg

dUUV0Cr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom