SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi again.
Come features for a upcoming version could be shutdown/hibernate when a movies/musik finishes.
Translation as always :) I could make danish again.

Hi 1stdead,
with the new version 0.4.0 the described features are now included, I hope it is a good implementation for your idea.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Nicely done mate :) I will try it when i have some spare time:D

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi 4roma,
the skin is my personal skin "SpecialMediaCenterEdition" based on different templates and elements from Bleazle, Monochrome and Replicant.
The layout is designed to use it in a dual display environment (7" touch screen OrigenAE S16T and wide-screen 42" TV) and simple, because for me it is important to control the whole HTPC with fingertips.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
by the way, looking on the files i think you should do it this way
..../Language/Sleepcontrol/files
instead. This way they're mixed with MP if that's possible.

And you forgot: strings_da.xml :(

When everything is working i'll make a MPI file for you :)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi 1stdead,
I don't forget danish language. Please take a look here, the uploaded file was the german version, not danish.
The other part of your post I cannot understand, what you mean, sorry. Is it possible to send me a personal message?

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Nevermind. I think i made it :)
Updating this post <30mins

There's a few bugs in the xml. If the names are longer than the box - the rest is not showed. And wait until tasks are finish is showed wrong. The name is filling more than the box.
Hope you understand this.. I've attached a screenshot to show it:

And i made a mediaportal installer for SleepControl :) Tell me what you think(i've placed a correct danish translation in this one)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi 1stdead,
the installer file is great, thx.
Since a longer time I'm looking for a way to create this one, but I cannot find a tool for this. Where can I download the source/executable files for mpe1 creator?
The other thing I want to analyze in the next days, I don't know exactly if it is a skin file bug or a property problem inside the plugin library.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It's quite simple, just install Mediaportal and then you have it in start>MP> Plugin maker(or something like that.)

You could use the installer i provided for sleepcontrol. Nothing fancy in it ;)

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My SleepControl stays in English instead of going to Dutch. What could cause that?

Names in Monochrome are also longer than the box, same as with 1stdead (nice installer btw ;) )

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    My SleepControl stays in English instead of going to Dutch. What could cause that?

Names in Monochrome are also longer than the box, same as with 1stdead (nice installer btw ;) )

Did you change the language in MP to dutch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom