SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: SleepControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hello,
in my opinion, MediaPortal and appropriate plugin development are influenced and lives from the ideas offered by community members or the developer(s) itself.
Your idea is good and can be helpful for others, I'll implement this enhancement after achieving the important next milestone for WorldWeather.

Best regards, Micropolis

Wiesel

Portal Member
April 23, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
Re: SleepControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Sounds great, thanks! I'm really looking forward to it, it's the last major thing that keeps my MP from being perfect :)

Bogomil

Portal Member
November 10, 2011
AW: SleepControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Is it correct, that this plugin will also handle the wake up of the htpc for recordings, so that i do not need powersheduler anymore?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: SleepControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hello,

Is it correct, that this plugin will also handle the wake up of the htpc for recordings, so that i do not need powersheduler anymore?

no, this plugin has not the ability to wakeup a PC. You need Powerscheduler for this.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
SleepControl plugin v1.0.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Dear community,
the updated version v1.0.1 of this plugin is ready for downloading from our repository.

Informations for users:

• The requested extension "Stop playback" is now integrated. Please be aware, that this mode can only work, if you have deselect the option "Wait until media playbacks are finished".
  • If you had set "Trigger Mode" as your default configuration mode, please reconfigure the appropriate settings.

Cheers and merry christmas, Micropolis

Dagunas

December 30, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: SleepControl plugin v1.0.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

First of all, a big thx to Micropolis for this great plugin. I'm using it for a while now and it's fantastic :D

There is only one function which I miss until now:

Sometimes I forget to enable the timer and the HTPC is running the whole night.
It would be nice to have an option to enable a timer at a specific time if no other timer is running e.g. 11 pm

As a workaround I have created a scheduled task which sends the key for the "cycle timers" option (hide selection dialog and cycle through timers is enabled) but this is not working 100% and I assume this function would also be helpful for others to save electricity ;)

If you could add such a feature the plugin would be legen- wait for it -dary :D

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Re: SleepControl plugin v1.0.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

An action "turn off the monitor" would be great

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
SleepControl plugin v1.0.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Dear community,
the updated version v1.0.2 of this plugin is ready for downloading from our repository and contains the requested enhancement from Dagunas. You can configure this using the autostart timer functionality.

Dagunas: A warm welcome to MediaPortal and in one of my plugin threads. Thank your for your great idea, this can be helpful in some situations.
z3us: The functionality to turn off a monitor is fully supported by my ScreenControl plugin. I do not want to integrate the same feature in different plugins.

Cheers and happy new year, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom