Small Bug v1.0.0: Category view gone after using mouse (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Have category view enabled (not sure if Parental filtering enabled had anything to do with it).

Steps to repeat:

1. Open Moving Pictures listing, and you'll get all the views, 'All Movies', 'Genre', etc.
    1a. Using remote control I can change into any view, and see the right listing.
    1b. Exiting the view gets me right back to the main listing from point #1 and all works fine.
    2. Click with mouse on the random fanart (I actually clicked on the orange "Parental Filtering Icon" in the top left).
    2a. The view changed to 'All movies' for me (which was an 'ok' side-effect).
    3. Exiting the view brings up MediaPortal menu and the only way to get category listing back is to restart MediaPortal (everytime I would open MovingPictures it would show 'All Movies').

I haven't been able to generate any debug logs yet, because wife is hogging HTPC again, but I'm hoping the above steps can be reproduced by somebody who can.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Fix works awesome, I like how you guys added the out of focus dim effect, really nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom