Small bugs with MovingPictures plugin? (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @mamachan - you can confirm this yourself by checking which missing logos are mentioned in the above thread that ncoh has linked to, then look inside your titan skin folder in the media logos directory. If these missing logo files are still missing then it is because that haven't been done yet. If some new files have been added, but there are still a couple of missing ones then it looks like a couple of logos fell through the cracks. It would be helpful for you to list the missing logos.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I had a look at my titan media folder and the problem lies with the names of them. Tv series plugin wants them to be named as described in tvseries.skinsettings.xml and movpics wants them in a different way. So the same logo can have multiple copies with the same name. Tvseries have its own medialogo system and the rest of the plugins let MP do it I think.

To sum it up... the logos is there, but needs renaming.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yes this is nothing new, numerous posts on this already :) I have to get around to listing all the variations then adding an issue to the tracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom