Small (possibly 1 character) bug in Person Image import (1 Viewer)

Norsak

Portal Member
July 11, 2009
Organizing my collection, and tweaking MyFilms and StreamedMP has become a bit of an obsession this weekend.
I think I found a tiny bug while trying to get everything perfect, this affects the downloading of Person Images:

As you can see: If the Downloaded image is a .png file, the file is saved with PersonImages as a prefix rather than in the PersonImages folder. There seems to be a missing \ in the code

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Country flag
    Organizing my collection, and tweaking MyFilms and StreamedMP has become a bit of an obsession this weekend.
    I think I found a tiny bug while trying to get everything perfect, this affects the downloading of Person Images:

As you can see: If the Downloaded image is a .png file, the file is saved with PersonImages as a prefix rather than in the PersonImages folder. There seems to be a missing \ in the code
    Looking in my person artwork folder, I can confirm this (although background is a bit different: The png files are the caching files - and they actually should be in ThumbsCache folder ...). Thanks for reporting! - can you please open an issue for it? - I'll fix it for next maintenance release.
    (If you report another one like that, I'll invite you to the test team :D:D:D)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Country flag
    One more question: Did you use manual or automatic person artwork loading?

Norsak

Portal Member
    July 11, 2009
    This came from the automatic downloading that seems to trigger when you look at the Actor tab of a Movie.[DOUBLEPOST=1353890246][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I think I opened an issue for this #289

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    doskabouter Small code improvements MediaPortal 1 8
    A 1.24.0 MP config goes very small and unreadable if called from MP with F2 1.24-1.26 Pre Release 0
    K 1.25.0 VOD from .m3u playlist. Is possible to watch? watch/edit Videos 7
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    SpudR IS this even possible? My TVSeries 9
    Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
    S Upmixing/upconverting to Dolby Atmos possible ? General Support 1
    T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
    N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
    Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
    porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    T Pause a recording possible? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
    horned_reaper 1.25.0 Wrong processing of / character in artist name ID3 tag Bugreports 5
    horned_reaper Issue with / character in artist name Fanart Handler 5
    HTPCSourcer Special (foreign) characters don't display correctly in EPG MediaPortal 2 4
    N [Proposal] Enhancement: Cell phone input - map * to backspace, and put the extra characters on 1 key instead MediaPortal 2 2