Small (possibly 1 character) bug in Person Image import (1 Viewer)

Norsak

Portal Member
July 11, 2009
Organizing my collection, and tweaking MyFilms and StreamedMP has become a bit of an obsession this weekend.
I think I found a tiny bug while trying to get everything perfect, this affects the downloading of Person Images:

person_Images.jpg

As you can see: If the Downloaded image is a .png file, the file is saved with PersonImages as a prefix rather than in the PersonImages folder. There seems to be a missing \ in the code

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Organizing my collection, and tweaking MyFilms and StreamedMP has become a bit of an obsession this weekend.
    I think I found a tiny bug while trying to get everything perfect, this affects the downloading of Person Images:

person_Images.jpg

As you can see: If the Downloaded image is a .png file, the file is saved with PersonImages as a prefix rather than in the PersonImages folder. There seems to be a missing \ in the code
    Looking in my person artwork folder, I can confirm this (although background is a bit different: The png files are the caching files - and they actually should be in ThumbsCache folder ...). Thanks for reporting! - can you please open an issue for it? - I'll fix it for next maintenance release.
    (If you report another one like that, I'll invite you to the test team :D:D:D)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    One more question: Did you use manual or automatic person artwork loading?

Norsak

Portal Member
    July 11, 2009
    This came from the automatic downloading that seems to trigger when you look at the Actor tab of a Movie.[DOUBLEPOST=1353890246][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I think I opened an issue for this #289

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom