SMS Style filtering in list view? (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    They don't have to have all the letters, it will act like an OR condition. Once you start entering more numbers it can start making strings of words for filtering.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    They don't have to have all the letters, it will act like an OR condition. Once you start entering more numbers it can start making strings of words for filtering.

Exactly. I have many more movies with those letters, and they are not all shown.

I'll see if I can spot the patterns.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well if you find a bug with MovingPictures SMS filtering you can raise a bug directly on the MovingPictures issues tracker ;)

No point discussing this any further here as the original post is about adding the functionality to TVSeries.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I actually created a thread in MePo feature request forum to add MovPics filtering style to MePo (for use everywhere like in Music) - probably 18 months ago.

I love it for large lists. Also I don't believe it matches on letters but rather the string so 1 three times is looking for a string with wildcards at each end, not mid string ie

*DEF*
    *EEF*
    *FEF* etc.

Think SMS 'predictive' text.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...(aka-MovPic-Remote-Control-Filtering).114827/

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Well if you find a bug with MovingPictures SMS filtering you can raise a bug directly on the MovingPictures issues tracker ;)

No point discussing this any further here as the original post is about adding the functionality to TVSeries.

Sorry, for some reason I thought I had checked which section of the forum this was in, and I thought it was for MovingPictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom