[Solved] - [1.4.0.0] - Error Starting Playback - Unspecified Error (1 Viewer)

PhilUK

Portal Member
March 27, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am having issues with my onlinevideos 1.4.0.0 install within MP 1.3 Beta. When I try to play videos on iPlayer, 4OD etc. I get the following error after it attempts to buffer. NB: It doesn't even begin to buffer, just sits on 0% then the following appears after 20-30 seconds.

"ONLINE VIDEOS
ERROR STARTING PLAYBACK
UNSPECIFIED ERROR"

I was getting the error intermittently last night so updated to SAF 6.1.8 this morning in an attempt to do something about it (and cure an unrelated HD stutter I had). However, it now gives the error all the time, no matter how often I attempt to play the file.

I have attached log files (from MPUrlSourceSplitter.log) containing the data written when attempting to playback from 4OD and iPlayer. (From pressing OK to play to pressing OK on the error message in both cases).

Hope someone can help! If you need any more information, let me know.

Cheers,
Phil

Attachments

• iPlayer Playback.txt
    173.1 KB
  • 4OD Playback.txt
    82.8 KB
Last edited:

PhilUK

Portal Member
March 27, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
From logs is clear that even simple operations take too long. Do you have any antivirus or firewall solution? If you have Microsoft Security Essentials, set it as posted in this forum.

Thank you so much! That has solved the issue of buffering, now I'm just back to trying to get rid of this HD stutter!
Thanks again!
Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom