[SOLVED] Trakt adds a movie I don't have... (1 Viewer)

Hogan77

Portal Member
October 13, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, Trakt keeps adding a movie I don't have. It only adds it to my trakt library, can't find it when I browse my movie collection in MP.

The movie it keeps adding all the time is The Hunters (2011) it must be a mix up of another movie I do have: Jägarna (The Hunters) (1996). I have checked trakt's and tmdb's website but I can't find any other connection than the English title.

I have deleted the movie from my library at trakts website, but every time I start MP it gets added.

I have attached logs.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is because you have the wrong TMDb id associated with that movie in your local database:
    Code:
    Sending movie to trakt library, Title: The Hunters (Jägarna), Year: 1996, IMDb: tt0116736, TMDb: 81972

Your IMDb ID is correct but it doesn't match up on TMDb, im guessing something went wrong with Fanart/Poster when you scraped this movie. trakt uses TMDb id as first match, then uses IMDb if no match is found and finally Title/Year.

As you can see the TMDb: 81972 points to: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/81972 which is correctly showing up in your trakt account. The only way you can fix this is to either directly edit your database and search for that TMDb movie id or to delete the movie from your database and import it again.

Last edited:

Hogan77

Portal Member
    October 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the answer. I guess I have to edit my database.

EDIT: I just deleted Jägarna (1996) aka The Hunters from my library and then I re-imported it. And on Trakts website it could not see that The Hunters (2011) got added again, so I guess it's fixed now :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom