Some channel programs import, some do not, help please! (1 Viewer)

rhoerus

October 14, 2010
New York
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3
Windows Version: XP Service Pack 3
CPU Type: Pentium 2.4
HDD: 250GB
Memory:
Motherboard:
Video Card:
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hello, I have mc2xml set up to pull SchedulesDirect properly, and I have checked my tvguide.xml file and can confirm it contains all program data for all of my stations, both Analog and Digital.

When I allow the system to automatically import the xml file after a nightly update, it is only importing the programs for the Analog stations (despite its apparent detection of all 35 channels, as can be seen on the log file).

I have confirmed the mappings several times as well, and they are all white and have been for a while.

The very strange thing that happens is if I force an import from the Plugin, it will detect all of my channels and programs and load them then.

So while this obviously isn't a dire problem, it's certainly an annoying one, and I'd prefer to just have them all import automatically.

Attached is my tv log file. 22:51 is where an auto-import occurred (and only imports ~4000 programs) and 22:52 is where I triggered an import from the plugin screen. After the triggered import at 22:52, another one kicks off after that, also at 22:52, which once again detects just my Analog stations.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might fix this issue? Thank you all so much for any help you can offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom