Some channels stay black since a couple of weeks (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys (especially @Owlsroost and @mm1352000)

Since a couple of weeks I'm having troubles with watching live tv.. Some channels stay black. In TV Server config, I'm able to run the channels with manual control, but in MP, it stays black.. It happend with around 5 or 6 channels. I did a full wipe of all channels and did a new search.. It still finds those channels, but I can't watch them. I have no idea what's going on..

Here are my logs:

I started MediaPortal, started a channel that worked, than started a channel that doesn't work, and than it goes back to the working channel.

If this is not enough, please let me know!

Cheers,
    Marcel

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Marcel

TsReader log is full of "PES H264 0-0-1 fail" and "PES audio 0-0-1 fail". In other words: the channel is encrypted. You'll need to sort out this problem for yourself due to your method of decryption.

Regards,
    mm

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just for your information, I ordered a quad tuner from digital devices with a common interface and a alphacrypt classic cam module, so fingers crossed that everything is working as it should soon..

And last but not least, I will than be a legal live TV user in this forums as well! [emoji14]

Antoon Pelsser

January 14, 2015
    Maastricht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Dear Marcel,

Did you manage to find a solution for your problem? I am having the same type of problem and I am stuck at the moment...

Thanks,
    Antoon

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Dear Marcel,

Did you manage to find a solution for your problem? I am having the same type of problem and I am stuck at the moment...

Thanks,
    Antoon
    Your problem could be different. You need to start thread and post full logs there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom