some data from plugins are not retrieved successfully (1 Viewer)

omerfarukozer

Portal Member
April 4, 2010
Turkey Turkey
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0

Description
When the regional setting of the computer is set to Turkish some of data supplied by plugins is not retireved succesfully and the query string itself is used instead of the data. This happens when the query string includes an "I" because of the "Turkish I problem".
For example the season of the series is get from latest media handler plug-in using string "#latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.seasonIndex"
The "I" in the seasonIndex is the root of the problem. Please have a look at the screenshot I have attached.
I do not know whether this is a bug of the MP, skin or plugin.
If this is a plugin bug (in which case it is a very common bug among different plugins) I will post to related forum. Please let me know.
I hope to see MediaPortal fully internationalized soon.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set regional settings to Turkey
2. Configure the skin to use latest media info
3. Look for the season number for a recently added series for example

Attachments

omerfarukozer

Portal Member
April 4, 2010
Turkey Turkey
I had not attached logs because when I start MP in debug mode it is not functional at all. I have attached a screenshot and logs of this situation.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
D EPG No Data General Support 2
D [solved] EPG Data off by -20 hours? General 10
W Setup data connection - mySQL connection failed Installation, configuration support 1
emphatic How to get the right data for War Of The Worlds? My TVSeries 1
T Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? Electronic Program Guide 10
F No data in "File Details" Moving Pictures 2
G Newb trying MP2, trouble with guide data General 5
J EPG data recheck? Feature Requests 0
B [solved] Where is the satellite data now? General 10
T No data available using xmltv and mc2xml xmlTV 2
M Importing movie data General 38
T Media Portal 2 EPG data missing General 16
P Multiple clients - share resume/watched data General 1
joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 3
P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
E aktuelle englische Forums Webseite von - Showtime Plugin v3 Plugins & Erweiterungen 4
mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
vapourEyes Building TV Plugin General Development (no feature request here!) 49
Golf4 Nach Windows-Updates läuft TV-Plugin nicht mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
joecrow How about a Launcher plugin for MP1? MediaPortal 1 6
D [solved] TVServer Plugin must be missing something. General Development (no feature request here!) 1
framug Nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français Kazer / ZguideTv (WebEPGfr) 11
emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0