Some items are not removed from library when using 'Clean Library' button (1 Viewer)

Manini

Portal Member
April 24, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,
i think i've found an odd bug. If i use the "Clear Trakt Library" button i doesn't clean it properly. Some series and movies are still im my collection. In addition i can't set all to unwatched.

Link to my collection Manini's Profile - trakt

Is it possible to add a clear button on the trakt.tv page perhaps, that you get a clean account. Don't want to make a new one......

EDIT: i can't even delete the movies online with the remove button :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: [1.1.3] Trakt for MediaPortal

i think i've found an odd bug. If i use the "Clear Trakt Library" button i doesn't clean it properly. Some series and movies are still im my collection.
    Hi Manini, the only items we don't remove when doing the cleanup are ones that you have scrobbled (ie watched when trakt was active). These need to be removed manually from website.

If you are having problems with removing some items, then please visit the trakt forums and explain to the admins which ones so they can take a look. fyi. I can't look at your profile as its marked as private.

Is it possible to add a clear button on the trakt.tv page perhaps, that you get a clean account. Don't want to make a new one......
    This is suggestion needs to be raised on the trakt forums as we only deal with the plugin for MediaPortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom