cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi cul8er,

This is the first time i give your skin a go... i'm really impress !
    Smooth, easy to configure, really hightly configurable... a pleasure !

But as you guess if i'm there this is because i have a problem :)

On your settings we can choose differents color models, but only the dark gold is ok... how can i test the others ?? (i'd like blue !)

Tx a lot, and also tx for fanart !

EDIT : Well with a friend of mine we spend the day configuring your skin and this is really a piece of pleasure ! This was the skin he and i were waiting for a long time !!

We noticed four more things, that could be great if we could get help

-1- under recorded TV, it is written "Recordings"... even in french ! then i went in "mytvrecordedtv.xml", found 3 "recordings" that i replace with "Enregistrements" (the french translation) and this is OK. Can't we put there a "language code" to have this word auto in the right language ?
    -2- In list view, we have only 5 items like in others views, on other skins this view has twice more items. Here you use 2 lines per recording, can't you have one record per line to have more items ? (and then the red round for recording in progress could be on the same line)
    -3- i'm totally unable to have radio OK. I added it to a menu (ID=30), when i click on it i have the background, the top bar and that's all, no icons are comings... Do you have a max nmber of radio or so ?
    -4- About bottom bar (timeshifting bar) the one that is displayed when watching TV and when using left an right keys, i do not understand how it works. Usually there are 3 arrays : the first one (often in red) is what you can not see because the tv at this moment was off, then there is a big array of what is in timeshifting buffer. This array is split by where you are and where you can go before and after. I hope i'm clear !

All of this is not so important, i'm really impress by your work, and i wonder why i did not see it before !

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Some little problems...

About -3- (radio) i found something : your skin only support "list view" and i was, on my previous skin, on "icon vew" !
    I came back to blue3, choose listview, went to xfactor again and this is OK. First my friend and i were wondering why you only support list view with such a small list of item, then i understood : fanart :)

This part is solve !

Please allow me to add a -5-

-5- when under "list view" on MP video plugin we can not tell files from folders, isn't it a good idea to add a little icon to know where folder are ?

tx

EDIT :

Here i am again :)

-6- i noticed that the effects for background (move and zoom) is not always on... at the moment it is not moving i do not know why... any idea ? I disabled/enabled the effect... still the same.

EDIT 2 :

-6- solved ! In fact i was obliged to "rebuild" the home page, it seems than changing layout using MePo plugin of xfactor is not good ! It is better to change it in MePo config

Am i alone there ?
    Should i sort all of that and post it into "bug and request" section ???

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello All.
    The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying and it keeps me from using it:
    My music is well organized and sorted with a folder for the artist and inside are lying all albums as folders.

- When I now go to My Music the standard view is Album view, and I always have to manually change it into folder structure view...

Hmm, don't want to bother you, but the menus are a bit much bubbly for my taste. I was happy to see a clean, frosty skin but the menus are the same as Avalon and they feel a bit "too much". Maybe you want to shift there also to a bit flattened style?

Greetings Fafnir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom