Some "m2ts" Videofile will not playing correct. (1 Viewer)

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We think we have found a problem with some "m2Ts" Files in MediaPortal 1.16 pre at "Play Video" function.

Example, When we play our test file "hd_thx_amazing_life_lossless.m2ts " (Full HD File,h264 whis DTS-HD Audio) in the MediaPortal function "Play Video" you will see a black screen and you can see 2 new
    screens called "ActiveMowi Window" that open. Amazin-life-m2t2-prob.PNG Amazin-life-m2t2-prob-2.PNG Amazin-life-m2t2-prob-3.PNG Amazin-life-m2t2-prob-2a-MP115.PNG In one of them you can see the Video the other 2 screen are black (MediaPorta 1.16pre). In MP 1.15 you see the Video only in a small Windows. Some other "m2ts" files will work whisout problem. The Mkv Videofile from the same Video will work correct too.

www.demo-world.eu -> THX -> Amazing Life (lossless)

The problem was not in MediaPortal 1.12 and before. We can found this problem currently in MediaPortal 1.15 and 1.16 pre.

We try to fix the problem whis different Codes (Lav which including MP1.16 pre (Lav 68.1), Saf 6.30Beta3 (lav 0.64) , Saf 6.31, Saf 6.32 (Lav 68.1.))
    All this Codec will not fix the problem, so we think the problem come from MediaPortal?

We have attached some picture from the problem and the videofile which have the problem for testing.

Can some developer confirm the problem?

Thank you for your help. Please tell us when we can delete the videofile.

Musikliebhaber

Last edited:

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First thank you for trying!

Sorry for the missing log file. At first I think the problem is reproducible so I have not attached logs.

Now I catch up and attached a log at the first message. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You are welcome, i was able to reproduce it too, so that's good :p
    Now need to know why it's happening :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Good news, i know what happen :p
    Mediainfo didn't detect that .m2ts like a video so it act it's an audio file only and then the graph is not builded correctly and lead to the issue.
    Now it's to know why analysis failed.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It seems to be fixed on my side, i just add another check to look if the source filter has a video output pin and if yes then the sample has a video stream :p

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Sesbastiii,
    Thank your for replay. Got to know the problem is circled and can be fixtest.

At the first time we can not believe this problem because in the past we have never problem whis "m2ts" files.

2 question:
    - Can I delete the Videofile from this message now?
    - Second we report 2014 (Mediaportal 1.7x) a problem at the news Plugin (myrss.xml) The problem is still inside MediaPortal too what can I do that the problem will not forgotten again?

"News" Pluging (myrss.xml) - Missing or invalide file - dialogProgress.xml, Web EPG problem

Musikliebhaber

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

You can delete the sample :)
    About the other issue not sure if i can do something but can try :p

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Good news, i know what happen :p
    Mediainfo didn't detect that .m2ts like a video so it act it's an audio file only and then the graph is not builded correctly and lead to the issue.
    Now it's to know why analysis failed.
    It seems that MediaInfo does not detect any video or audio info. So, is this a MediaInfo bug? Do we need to also think about updating MediaInfo again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom