[no Bug] Something changed with remote control settings? (1 Viewer)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    I really dunno(I have only 1 listed & thats connected to USB), is there something built in to comp?

Regards
    Roy

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well now when I open mediaportal I cant navigate at all, no keyboard navigation, no remote navigation.

No idea whats up with it now. Never had this much trouble with MePo in one day than in all the time I've used it! Might quit while im ahead and reformat windows now.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    During beta, we had one build where the version of Windows was not correctly detected, and this caused the remote to not work. Took a while to spot the connection. However, this was fixed.

I wonder if for some reason your windows version is not correctly detected and this is doing the same as I saw.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Hi. I've just reinstalled and put all the software and drivers back except MePo. I can confirm that if I open Windows Media Player, the play pause stop fast forward keys etc control music playback. I'm taking that as my MCE remote is working ok yes?

I'll save a system backup to my server and then reinstall MePo and see how it goes.. I had some weird issues with Titan and MePo when I first installed so maybe something else got messed up at that time, we shall see :)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Well after a reformat and setup (and not doing anything different really.. the remote works fine in MePo. So who knows what caused it.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Yeah it's nice you have it working again, would even be nicer to know what's caused the problem for later reference :D

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom