sometimes MP starts in a squished square window instead of fullscreen (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The resolution of 1072 x 600 is correct? You said that the Aero is disabled, it should be on for MP (shouldn't be causing this).

Overall I would guess it is a close relative to the half-fullscreen issue. Could you try the solution described in the thread linked above (connect via VNC whil TV is off, add the resolution you use normally and set this one to be the default)? It might help.

Statick

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    yes, 1072x600 is correct. the TV's native resolution is 852x480 but that resolution is impractical for windows and mediaportal. the TV also accepts 1072x600 and downscales it nicely with anti-aliasing so it looks good, and I find that windows, MP and other software is much happier at this resolution.

aero isn't disabled. i don't know who said that but it wasn't me.[DOUBLEPOST=1353362528][/DOUBLEPOST](both resolutions 852x480 and 1072x600 appear as possible resolutions in the control panel when the tv is connected)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom