Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @peque, I need more info to know what to look for/fix.

http://akas.imdb.com/find?s=tt&q=El+Gran+Gatsby

Finds the right result, but perhaps you have different year. Since this is a fuzzy search, all the details have to match. Could be a bug somewhere, they obviously enjoy adjusting HTML source codes, but the IMDb site code is the same as for IMDb+, so I would have been made aware already I would think.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    More info. I've refreshed info, and now ttID and other missing data has been retrieved (not for Fast & Furious 6, but may be it's a punctual problem with this film). So here we have a script that doesn't work the same when launched for the first time, and after a refresh... May be because in a new film it uses filename for title and year, and when refreshing it uses the actual movie name/year from filmaffinity? It's hard to check, and I'm very limited in my knowlegde... :(

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Just enable scraper-script debugging and recreate the exact problem. That way the log file captures everything I need. So all you need to know is how to do that, and the steps to enable the mode are outlined at: http://code.google.com/p/imdbplus/wiki/WikiInstallScraper

It is *IMPORTANT* that you capture the problem. As you already stated, a refresh acts different then a fresh import.

Easiest way (which I use myself) is to have MovPic configuration open (use the MovPic shortcut, so there is no need to have MePo config open), and Windows Explorer. Then move the media file outside of the MovPic import folder. This will cause MovPic to delete it from the database. Then turn on the scraper-debug mode (also giving MovPic enough time to do all the other background tasks). Switch to the "import" tab and move the mediafile back into the import folder range. You will see movie appear with green circle (search-node), and then a white check inside (details-node). Then it is done. Disable scraper-debug mode and close MovPic config.

Then zip up the log file and attach in here.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I remember to have enabled debugging in the past, and the debug log didn't tell much, but I'll do it and attach it here tomorrow morning. Thanks a lot for your support Rochess.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Not a problem.

I use the IMDb+ scraper-script myself, so any major problems with that one reveal themselves quick for me (and still I got some users reporting problems well before I notice them).

Fixing this Spanish scraper is not a problem when it is down to the technical code, but to actually spot problems it helps if you know Spanish and actually use the scraper-script yourself on a Spanish IP.

The problem you are dealing with could simply be out of my control, but I will do my best to see if it can be fixed once you provide me with the means to examine what is happening.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Here you have the complete log. There you can see I'm in debug mode, then I just move Iron Man 3 file out of my films dir, and readd it... Finally I refresh movie info. As you can see, there's no much info in the log about what's happening... :( I faced this problem (lack of info in logs) when I managed to fix the script the first time... I had to dig into the code. :(

bye!

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
      1.6 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    There you can see I'm in debug mode

All I see are Info and Warn entries, no DEBUG at all. Are you sure MediaPortal config is set to debug verbosity mode?

And is the 'green little bug' showing for you inside MovPic config?

The log file should show stuff like:

Code:
    02-Sep-2013 16:29:41 Debug [  DatabaseManager]: UPDATING: DBSetting: Thread Count = "5"

or:
    Code:
    02-Sep-2013 16:29:46 Debug [  ScraperNode]: executing set: <set name="movie.alternate_titles" value="" />

If that does not show, then you have serious issues with your setup.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I enabled debug inside Moving Picture plugin, but I wasn't aware I needed to enable global Mediaportal debug mode as well. I'll do it.

Thanks for the info.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. This time the log shows many more things... :) Hope it helps.

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
      32.7 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok. This time the log shows many more things... :) Hope it helps.

Exactly what I needed. Filmaffinity added a <span> to the title, so had to adjust RegExp to match. Without ability to locate title, it was unable to properly search at imdb.com, hence the lack of tt-IDs. The title found during search-node was used in the end, that is why everything still appeared to work.

Grab v2.0.7 from first post, and should be fixed.

I also caught a space-padding issue in your logs, so fixed that as well. It was getting " Ben Kingsley" instead of "Ben Kingsley" for actor name. Granted MovPic might have trimmed that later, but this way it works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom