Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    2.1.0 is failing at retrieving idmb id and other data (certification, language etc...). Anyone can confirm?

CATRonin

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yo sigo usando el 2.0.9 y me he dado cuenta en los ultimos días que no importaba el genero, ni el rating. A ver si pongo el nuevo y puedo confirmar lo que preguntas.

I'm still using 2.0.9 with some problems (genre, rating). When i can, try the new and tell results.

Regards.

CATRonin

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Efectivamente la ultima versión se deja cosas como el rating.

Eso si, si después desde el propio mediaportal, sobre una pelicula, le digo que actualice los detalles online, si que me trae los datos que faltan.

Saludos.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You do if somebody reports a problem in English with proper steps for me to reproduce from a USA location.

When you all talk Spanish then I'm going to assume it is covered.

CATRonin

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The problem:

2.1.0 is failing at retrieving idmb id and other data (certification, language etc...).

Thanks!!!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, I can not reproduce that, so will need a MovPic scraper-debug enabled log file that shows a clean import of *ONE* movie.

MePo -> turn on DEBUG verbosity mode for logging (General tab)
    MovPic -> enable the scraper-debug mode inside import dialog for scrapers (little green bug icon)

Inside MovPic config (use the desktop shortcut), wait till all the background tasks are finished. Simply keep deleting the movingpictures.log file until it stops getting re-created. Then switch to the "Movie Details" tab inside MovPic config and refresh just one movie.

Close MovPic config, and attach the movingpictures.log file

It is probably a 5-min fix, but without that info it is a needle in a very large haystack. In worst case I need more, such as localized HTML sources, but I'll ask for those if I need them.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    You're completely right RoChess. Thanks so much for still attending this script.

Here you have a complete debug log. This is what I've done:

- Send to importer the film "interestellar". This erases it from db and retrieves all info again. In this step, many info is not filled (imdb id for example).
    - Once imported, if you "refresh info", then all is filled Ok.

bye!

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
      9.6 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @peque, thank you for that log, it quickly allowed me to notice the problem, and even easier to fix it

Fixed in v2.1.1 -- test please.

Looking at the code there is still a scenario that it might fail at due to the way IMDb.com now localizes search results. Let me know how this goes first, as the main problem was with FilmAffinity changing HTML code again that I had to compensate for. For some reason they decided that the movie title should not be a link anymore which was breaking the RegExp to get the title that is used for the IMDb.com search.

If you notice any movie that is failing, it might be due to localized search results, so then simply provide the same scraper-debug enabled log file you did for "Interstellar", and I will be able to find a solution (already have an idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom