Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (3 Viewers)

CATRonin

Portal Member
June 10, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Entonces solo con sustituir esa libreria ya vuelve a funcionar todo? En que carpeta está esa dll para sustituirla?

Saludos y gracias.

Thank you.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @peque, there's a setting in MovPic as well that controls this, did you verify all the advanced settings?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I noticed the same with IMDb+, as well as using Australian Certification even though US is selected. Might be related or completely different.

@ltfearme, This appears to be IMDb.com screwing with me due to your visiting the page from Australia, because for you loading Red Sparrow (2018) - IMDb ends up showing MA15+, where for me it shows R instead.

Can you please rerun the import with the extra IMDb+ debugging options active, so I get the HTML sources included? You can obviously just copy the source from your browser to notepad and save it like that, but sometimes browser vs. MovPic has slight differences.

Steps:

Locate the "Options IMDb+ Scraper.xml" file at:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\IMDb+​

Edit this file with notepad or alike and add:

<set id="19" name="global_options_debug_imdb_sources" value="true" />​

right after the id="18" entry.​

@peque, for you it is MovPic config -> About -> Advanced Settings -> "Matching and Importing" bolded text -> "Date Added " Population Method -> I use `current` myself, as the default value might not get you what you are after. Unless I misread what you mean, in which case tell me what date from FilmAffinity you expect, and give me the IMDb+ debug scraper-script logs on a fresh import so I can verify I'm getting the right values.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    We're not understanding each other @RoChess sorry. :)

I'm just saying that "Release date" es being filled with current importation time into Moving Pictures, not with real film release date in Filmaffinity database. The setting you point me controls the behaviour of "date added", which is ok for me as is by default, as is being filled with the date of last modification of the file used to import.

I hope now it's more clear...

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Entonces solo con sustituir esa libreria ya vuelve a funcionar todo? En que carpeta está esa dll para sustituirla?

Saludos y gracias.

Thank you.
    Sí. Basta con sustituir la librería. Está en la carpeta plugins/Windows.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'm just saying that "Release date" is being filled with current importation time into Moving Pictures, not with real film release date in Filmaffinity database.

There is no support for the scraper field `movie.release_date`, because FilmAffinity does not have any reference to this. Unless I'm overlooking it at: Avatar (2009)

For new entries I see something that could potentially work, such as for: Un lugar tranquilo (2018) it would be the "Cartelera España: 20 de abril" reference, correct?

The problem is that MovingPictures doesn't understand "20 de abril" as a valid date if memory serves me, and I shiver at the thought of having to add scraper-script date-replacement-string methods to make that functional by converting it to 2018-04-20.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you please rerun the import with the extra IMDb+ debugging options active, so I get the HTML sources included? You can obviously just copy the source from your browser to notepad and save it like that, but sometimes browser vs. MovPic has slight differences.
    Hey @RoChess, find attached the import using the extra debugging info (took a while).

Attachments

• Log.zip
      275.4 KB

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    There is no support for the scraper field `movie.release_date`, because FilmAffinity does not have any reference to this. Unless I'm overlooking it at: Avatar (2009)

For new entries I see something that could potentially work, such as for: Un lugar tranquilo (2018) it would be the "Cartelera España: 20 de abril" reference, correct?

The problem is that MovingPictures doesn't understand "20 de abril" as a valid date if memory serves me, and I shiver at the thought of having to add scraper-script date-replacement-string methods to make that functional by converting it to 2018-04-20.
    Yes... Cartelera España would be a good place to take this date, if it's available. Another possibility would be to get this from IMDB... but I don't know if that's difficult, or even possible.

If it's not possible, I would leave this date empty, rather than filling it with the importation time.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    That's a side effect of the Moving-Pictures search node. Perhaps @ltfearme can look at that, because it shouldn't do that, and will have to test if I can overwrite it with `nothing`, as it might ignore that if memory serves me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom