SpinSafe going 1080... (1 Viewer)

Do you use a 1920x1080 screen for mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 393 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 25.6%

• Total voters

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Master Mirk this is an excellent skin and i love the 1080 keep it up.

Do you have any plans supporting another one of those brilliant plugins that recently came out?

It's the Moving Pictures found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/moving-pictures-new-movies-plug-44181/

There is an alpha release that is specifically for skinners to start working on supporting this plugin.
    There is a lot of potential in this skin as it is based on MP-TVSeries but will be dedicated for Movies.

You can count on it... i have followed this plugin closely and will be supported by Spinsafe 1080 soon.

EDIT: Work so far...attached pics and skin files.
    Note you need the gfx that comes with the plugin

Attachments

• 22-27-35.jpg
      22-27-35.jpg
      181 KB
    • 22-30-59.jpg
      22-30-59.jpg
      222 KB
    • movingpictures.xml
      30.6 KB
    • movingpictures.list.xml
      30.7 KB

Sebell

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Lippstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What about this Feature!?
    Why do you have the Details of Serie (DTS,HDTV) Infos in my TV Series, but not in my Movies!? Was that an Idee?!
    I edit the Pictur with Photoshop. Look at the Details next Meet the Robinsons
    22-30-59%20copy.jpg

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What about this Feature!?
    Why do you have the Details of Serie (DTS,HDTV) Infos in my TV Series, but not in my Movies!? Was that an Idee?!

You will have to wait for the developers of Moving Pictures to incorporate Logos. It is planned just not sure when.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Im trying to modify the tvseries xml file.

I would like to change the position of the tv series covers(being the first page you start on showing the artwork of each particular series)

In what part of the xml do i need to go to move the position of cover on screen?

i.e. to create a single column i would have to delete code relating to covers on the right, and move the covers on the left to the centre of the screen.

Soob

Portal Member
    August 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Fantastic looking skin! Love the animations, makes it look very professional, and the sfx are spot on too.

However, is spinsafe1080 supposed to be fully working with MyTV? The guide mostly doesn't display for me:
    spinsafe_guide.png

Also, I have started using For The Record, which is vastly superior for recording control and actually can replace the MyTV guide. What would be involved in adding this to spinsafe1080?
    FTR: For The Record or read this.

T0b1_AS

Portal Member
    September 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all great skin!!
    Everything is working good so far, only the "weather" still looks terrible....

Has somone already made a good looking main menu picture for the "Bluray HD-DVD" plugin? I´m not that talented with graphic programms and I dont want to destroy the skin :D
    Basically I have no picture for: "Bluray" and "Programms" would be nice if these get added in the future.
    But for now, awesome work!

Tobi

T0b1_AS

Portal Member
    September 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Why is the myrss.xml file missing in the skin folder?
    I downloaded some older versions and I have not found this file yet.....
    If I copy and paste it from bluetwo and open My News in MP it´s not full screen and it looks terribel.
    Is this just me or whats wrong? Is News not supported?

Thanks,
    Tobi

joegator

October 9, 2008
    I've been trying to get the fan art in GUI to work. Is this only available with the SVN tvseries plugins as the download links for them are down right now.

Also does anyone have some logo rules for spinsafe that I can use as a template.

abesmith

October 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi guys,
    first of all this skin is outstanding. I like it. Only problem i´ve experienced: filmstrip is NOT working. It just shows the first items in the list, but that´s it. You can´t go on with filmstrip, nothing helps. Any ideas to solve this?
    peace & respect
    Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom