SpinSafe going 1080... (1 Viewer)

Do you use a 1920x1080 screen for mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 393 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 25.6%

• Total voters

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi guys,
    first of all this skin is outstanding. I like it. Only problem i´ve experienced: filmstrip is NOT working. It just shows the first items in the list, but that´s it. You can´t go on with filmstrip, nothing helps. Any ideas to solve this?
    peace & respect
    Abe

Hallo.
    I have never seen that problem.
    Try to clear the cash and restart MP. ( if you dont know how to do that see first post)

MJRL

Portal Member
    October 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Thanks for this great skin
    Just one question, in videos is it possible to view the covers and sipnose in share view?
    I'm asking this cause i have one folder for each movie, trilogies and collections one folder and respctive movies in each folder. In the other skin i've tried was possible.

Thanks
    Also have a little bug in weather

Its not important but its reported.

abesmith

October 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi guys,
    first of all this skin is outstanding. I like it. Only problem i´ve experienced: filmstrip is NOT working. It just shows the first items in the list, but that´s it. You can´t go on with filmstrip, nothing helps. Any ideas to solve this?
    peace & respect
    Abe

Hallo.
    I have never seen that problem.
    Try to clear the cash and restart MP. ( if you dont know how to do that see first post)

I followed your recommendation but it didn't change anything. I forgot to mention that filmstrip is working properly with the skin blue2 which came along with MP. Strange, so strange.... i´m gonna redownload spinsafe1080 and give it another try.
    thx for your help.:D

tastyweat

June 13, 2008
    Love this skin... but i can't seem to get last.fm to work.

Is it not supported?

I get an error that an xml file is missing - will post exact error shortly.

Thanks!

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Finally, a real competitor for Monochrome. Excellent skin. Just one question, can I remove the dvd-box around the covers in the my videos and moving pictures screens? Don't like it really.
    Plus a small bug report. The info panels in the Moving Pictures screen are not shown, only very shortly before leaving the screen.Edit: doesn't happen all the time. Basically I would like the list layout from the My Videos page but using the Moving Pictures plugin. That would make it perfect, cause I really like the layout to the My Videos page.

BTW all these suggestions are just that. Really like this skin and in no means want to discourage you.

abesmith

October 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    mirk

shame on me and me only. Filmstrip is working, it was my fault. I´m using a lenovo mini remote, and i recently learned how to bring filmstrip to life, accidentaly. It works like a charm,
    no affence

:sorry:

Master Jedi

October 27, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for this great skin
    Just one question, in videos is it possible to view the covers and sipnose in share view?
    I'm asking this cause i have one folder for each movie, trilogies and collections one folder and respctive movies in each folder.

I agree. The Share view should match the others. :(

Otherwise it looks good so far.

Edit: Spoke too soon. After starting a video, when I stop it, MP locks up.

montecristo

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    i have a small issue with selcting subtitles while playing a movie.

when you change subtitles you see the selected subtitle in a small grey box on the bottom of the screen.
    in my case the text is coming outside the box.
    so, i wanna make it a little wider so the text fits inside the box.
    but for that i need to know which PNG file is being used for that background.

does anybody know? then i can make it a little wider.

montecristo

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    One more small bug. When you return to the season tab after watching an episode of a series, the cover has disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom