SpinSafe Nature (1 Viewer)

tb205gti

Portal Member
March 29, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Am I the only one getting a BETA warning when I try to start MP with this skin?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Am I the only one getting a BETA warning when I try to start MP with this skin?

You dont use the same MP version as the skin is "made for".
    To get rid of the warning you can open spinsafe nature skin folder and open references.xml with a text editor
    and replace <version>0.2.2.1</version> with the version you use, possibly
    <version>0.2.2.0</version> if you use the stable relese.

dgtalzone

July 19, 2006
    Lower Hutt
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Mirk, are you planning to keep this skin updated for later versions of MP or is that not necessay (apart from changing the version in reference.xml?) We quite like this skin. Is no one else using it?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Mirk, are you planning to keep this skin updated for later versions of MP or is that not necessay (apart from changing the version in reference.xml?) We quite like this skin. Is no one else using it?

No, sorry. I do not have any plans of update this skin for current and future versions of MP.
    Currently all my MP time go to SpinSafe 1080 and MPII.

arikv

Portal Member
    October 27, 2007
    Possible bug?

Possible bug?

Not sure if there's a setting out there in MP to disable it or is it the skin
    I don't watch tv on MP, but the skin keeps pooping up in Basic mode (my default skin due to a overruling decision made by the Mrs), I'd like to rid of it, I've disabled all TV related plugins in the MP Configurator but it didn't do anything.
    Also Download link seems to be down.
    http://student.msi.vxu.se:3458/users/dtrdt02/mediaportal/index.htm

The page cannot be displayed
    Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

Also tried with Firefox.
    MODIFICATION:
    I've reverted back to the original MP skin and it's doing the same, so it's time to digg in and report a possible bug in MP if I can't find a fix

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Possible bug?

I don't watch tv on MP, but the skin keeps pooping up in Basic mode (my default skin due to a overruling decision made by the Mrs), I'd like to rid of it, I've disabled all TV related plugins in the MP Configurator but it didn't do anything.

Internet Explorer

Also tried with Firefox.
    MODIFICATION:
    I've reverted back to the original MP skin and it's doing the same, so it's time to digg in and report a possible bug in MP if I can't find a fix

OK, let see if i understand the problem. The problem is that you want to use the homescreen with the list insted of the basichome? if so there is a setting the configuration that you can untick ("Start with basichome" or something ). or do you men that you dont want the TV icon to show on the basic homescreen, if so the skinfile need to be edited because the TV icon/button is hardcoded in to that screen.

arikv

Portal Member
    October 27, 2007
    Possible bug?

Internet Explorer

Also tried with Firefox.
    MODIFICATION:

OK, let see if i understand the problem. The problem is that you want to use the homescreen with the list insted of the basichome? if so there is a setting the configuration that you can untick ("Start with basichome" or something ). or do you men that you dont want the TV icon to show on the basic homescreen, if so the skinfile need to be edited because the TV icon/button is hardcoded in to that screen.

Hi, first of all thanks for your reply.
    Secondly, The TV icon is what I'd like to rid of as it is not needed for me. but it's not a big deal if it's still there, just that whenever I launch MP it defaults to it but obviously I wish all my problems in life would be of such extent :)

flow87

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2009
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey,
    first of all Ive to state that youre skin hast the very best graphics with the nature pic. But i got a problem with the radio function. i tried to use the bug report but i didnt work.

when i open my radio i dont see any radio channels :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom