[Info] SQL and more in Weekly Build (1 Viewer)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did a clean removal of MP1 and MP2 on my server/client
    I have only installed the new weekly build of MP2
    Some interesting results have come up that I am unsure if are known.

First I verified on the onetrueerror site that an SQL Drop error is being registered. Thing I do not know of understand, why was it not listed in the ServerError.log (Currently Empty).

Next it seems there is an error that repeated a few times after discovery of my TV card, While it throws an exception more than once, it is not logged in ServerError.log or on onetrueerror that I can see. Is this error because I do not have MP1 with TV installed?

After configuring my system and doing a movie import I had 2 issues.
    MoviesMetadataExtractor: Exception reading resource
    And in the middle of imports (that were going very well)

[2014-11-01 08:17:50,806] [1219737] [FanArt Downloader 2] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher: Exception downloading FanArt for ID 9895
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (504) Gateway Timeout.
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.Common.Downloader.DownloadJSON(String url)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.Common.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.MovieDbV3.MovieDbApiV3.GetMovie(Int32 id, String language)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.TheMovieDB.TheMovieDbWrapper.GetMovie(Int32 id, Movie& movieDetail)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.MovieTheMovieDbMatcher.DownloadFanArt(Int32 movieDbId)

The only real client error that I can see is
    [2014-11-01 08:21:29,046] [1196072] [AMQ 'ScreenManager'] [WARN ] - ScreenManager.DoCloseDialogs: Dialog to close with dialog instance id 'e2921a2b-c7b5-4c69-800b-c78a8eaa5c94' was not found on the dialog stack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom