Standby/Resume question... (1 Viewer)

cheetah05

Portal Pro
April 9, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry - I don't use a multi-seat setup so I am not familiar with your problem, and have only skim-read the thread.

But could you not just restart the service on Standby resume?

lewi0146

Portal Member
May 14, 2007
Home Country
Justo add my two bob....

I have a similar issue in that when my single seat resumes from standby I cannot watch tv. that is, when I go to the tv guide and select a channel the computer freezes and the only way out is a hard reset.

I've no logs to provide just yet, but will if i get anything worthy.

When it comes back from resume i n've noticed that there isn't the tell tale harddrive light flashing away as it usually does while the tv server is active.

This issue is a new one for me. I've had standby/resume working before, i think it was working with plain old rc2 without any svn updates. Hopefully, i can do some tests this weekend and report back.

Let's get this one sorted - the resume from standby with a press of a button on the remote has a very high WAF!!!!!

hmm, just noticed the date of the thread, guess i won't be expecting a reply?!?!

Trent

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This issue is a new one for me. I've had standby/resume working before, i think it was working with plain old rc2 without any svn updates. Hopefully, i can do some tests this weekend and report back.

I have had some non recordings taking place since updating from RC2 after resume, got around it by using josch.hh MPStandbyHandler.

Works a treat :)

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I suppose you use power scheduler in the TV Server, did you have "Re-init TV service" actived? When I had this option checked, it looked like the service was stopped when entering standby but not started on resume. Check the tv.log.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom