• May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

since some versions MP-TV Series behaves like this:

1. I open the plugin, my tv shows are displayed
    2. I select the "Unwatched" view from the side menu
    3. The next time I start MediaPortal and the plugin I am back at step 1, all shows are displayed
    I am sure that in earlier versions or a previous install the last selected view would be persisted. Was this changed? Is something wrong with my installation? Thanks for your comments.

MediaPortal 1.8
    TV Series v4.0.3.2081
    Skin: Titan (that comes with MP)
    Windows 7

Log contains some entries like those:
    Code:
    [2014-08-27 23:33:47,431] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 10 (window property: filterButton)

[2014-08-27 23:33:47,434] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 526 (window property: loadingImage)
    [2014-08-27 23:33:47,452] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 10 (window property: filterButton)
    [2014-08-27 23:33:47,454] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 526 (window property: loadingImage)
    but nothing that shows what the problem could be.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Loading the previous plugin view state is something MediaPortal also controls, but if memory serves they made changes to that. Did you verify the settings on those in MePo config?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The skin can override the last used view by using a loadingParameter. My guess is that is what is happening to you.

Easy way for you to verify this is switch to DefaultWide.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for your answers. Damien was right, the tv series basic home entry used an "all" load parameter.

Sorry for bothering you with this, fixed now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom