Starting 0.2.0.0 from the Green Button? (1 Viewer)

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
Focus

Hi, is anybody having problems with RC2 and mptray, the way it used to work, if MP lost focus u simply had to press the green button again and it would get focus. this doesnt seem to wrok anymore. I have read posts about scripts the continually pole and give MP the focus again, this isnt really a fix for me as I am opten doing otherthings on the machine while MP is running in the background.

thanks
Paul

pinobot

Portal Member
October 5, 2005
The green button doen't work here either, it starts the program but i have to click with the mouse on MP to focus to be able to use the remote, no use in having the green button that way. :?

dvdevil

Portal Member
December 24, 2005
Nederland
mptray

Same problem here always must click the mouse button after using the green button so no go for the green butten in mp.
Hope they for a fix soon.....

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Have you looked at mantis (bug reporting report for MediaPortal) to make sure the developers know about it?

maurij

Portal Member
    September 14, 2004
    uk
    Judaz said:
    You can try HIP :) It worked great for programming my mce remote. Easy to set up and use.[/url]

Judaz,

did you ever get HIP launching MP? spent all night trying to get this to work. any tips?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    maurij

Unless You can lend a mce remote and learn direct from its green button signal, there is not a keyboard shortcut that hip could emulate.

8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom