Forum strange characters in bugreports *fixed* (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    @high

Some post looks strange :
    Windows>Mobo drivers>Video Drivers>windows Updates>DirectX>.Net install>Visual Studio C#>Team MediaPortal>StreamedMP

That normal ?

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    an old bug from the bug-report-plugin, special characters are not ported properly. Will update to latest RC-version during this day that fixes the issue.

*fixed for new submissions*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
    So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    @ultimatejoe If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can try adding the logos to LogoManager.
    @ultimatejoe If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can try adding the logos to LogoManager.
    MediaPortal is crashing on startup. This problem started yesterday; I hadn't made any changes to the software, installed any...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
    Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
    Dear All being many years happy MP user, I have started with MP on WinXP, then on Win7 and I have never experienced any issues that...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom