Strange problem after watching an episode (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since using MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 I have a strange problem. When the watched episode is ending an the menu is coming up (independend from skin), all commands with keys are without any reaction but klick-sound and the green button. On the home screen I can start MP-TVSeries again but no keys working. Then I have to start MP again. When I watch the same video with myvideo, there is no problem. Any ideas?

Edit: solved with updated skin / modifyed MPTVseriesRatingDialog.xml

Last edited:

doswell

Portal Member
    December 18, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I've been having the exact same issue, started after reinstalling 1.3 final, was fine on 1.3 beta 2.
    Not sure which version of MP-TVSeries I was on before.
    Using titan skin[DOUBLEPOST=1368817569][/DOUBLEPOST]downgrading to 3.4 and it works fine. I did notice that the rating dialog doesn't display on 3.5 and that's when it stops accepting input. follw.it isn't setup on my setup yet. Will see if it works when follw.it is setup.

-- no dice with follw.it setup. back to 3.4 it is.[DOUBLEPOST=1368818606][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked the logs and there is a nice error - I suspect this is a titan extended error rather than MP-TVSeries?
    Trying with defaultWide it works fine for me.

Code:
    2013-05-17 15:14:49.640654 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 10 (window property: filterButton)

2013-05-17 15:14:49.642653 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 526 (window property: loadingImage)

2013-05-17 15:14:50.103607 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' is missing control id 6 (window property: lblText)

2013-05-17 15:14:50.105607 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' control id:100 ex:Object of type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIToggleButtonControl' cannot be converted to type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUICheckMarkControl'.	at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
       at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck, Boolean doCheckConsistency)
       at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck)
       at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded() WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.GUIUserRating

2013-05-17 15:14:50.108607 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' control id:101 ex:Object of type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIToggleButtonControl' cannot be converted to type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUICheckMarkControl'.	at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
       at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck, Boolean doCheckConsistency)
       at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck)
       at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded() WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.GUIUserRating

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, all skins need to be updated for MP-TVSeries 3.5.0.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've been having the exact same issue, started after reinstalling 1.3 final, was fine on 1.3 beta 2.
    Not sure which version of MP-TVSeries I was on before.
    Using titan skin[DOUBLEPOST=1368817569][/DOUBLEPOST]downgrading to 3.4 and it works fine. I did notice that the rating dialog doesn't display on 3.5 and that's when it stops accepting input. follw.it isn't setup on my setup yet. Will see if it works when follw.it is setup.

-- no dice with follw.it setup. back to 3.4 it is.[DOUBLEPOST=1368818606][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked the logs and there is a nice error - I suspect this is a titan extended error rather than MP-TVSeries?
    Trying with defaultWide it works fine for me.

Code:
    2013-05-17 15:14:49.640654 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 10 (window property: filterButton)

2013-05-17 15:14:49.642653 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 526 (window property: loadingImage)

2013-05-17 15:14:50.103607 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' is missing control id 6 (window property: lblText)

2013-05-17 15:14:50.105607 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' control id:100 ex:Object of type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIToggleButtonControl' cannot be converted to type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUICheckMarkControl'.	at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)

2013-05-17 15:14:50.108607 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' control id:101 ex:Object of type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIToggleButtonControl' cannot be converted to type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUICheckMarkControl'.	at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
    Yep, this is a skin error. Ensure you're using the latest skin, if you still see the same error then you're skin is still outdated.

From the looks of it you are now using the latest Titan and it's resolved ;)

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No you're looking at the right spot, just forgot to update it.

I did however mention it in the release notes and in the release thread though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom