Strange results after generating new BasicHome (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have gotten some weird results with the Basic Home editor. I think that the sub menus are screwing things up.

The attached screens (zoomed in due to my HTCP res being 1080p and my laptop @ 1280x800 taking the snaps through VNC)

extra_labels: shows the first menu item "TV-SERIER" (linked to MP-TV Series) with no visible "latest episodes" but instead showing some extra labels.

extra_labels2: shows the second item (linked to myvideos), the extra labels are still there.

extra_labels3: shows the sub menu (top item is linked to myvideos, second to moving pictures and third to onlinevideos) the "latest items" frames are still there but empty

extra_labels4: shows the movingpictures with the accurately shown latest items but with extra labels to the left.

Attached are my BasicHome xmls and my StreamedMp settings xml.

:D
    Emph

Attachments

• extra_labels.png
      extra_labels.png
      96.7 KB
    • extra_labels2.png
      extra_labels2.png
      95.6 KB
    • extra_labels3.png
      extra_labels3.png
      52.3 KB
    • extra_labels4.png
      extra_labels4.png
      104.9 KB
    • streamedmp.zip
      11.1 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Streamed MP v1.4.0 Stable [10 Oct 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0\1.1.1]

I have gotten some weird results with the Basic Home editor. I think that the sub menus are screwing things up.

The attached screens (zoomed in due to my HTCP res being 1080p and my laptop @ 1280x800 taking the snaps through VNC)

extra_labels: shows the first menu item "TV-SERIER" (linked to MP-TV Series) with no visible "latest episodes" but instead showing some extra labels.

extra_labels2: shows the second item (linked to myvideos), the extra labels are still there.

extra_labels3: shows the sub menu (top item is linked to myvideos, second to moving pictures and third to onlinevideos) the "latest items" frames are still there but empty

extra_labels4: shows the movingpictures with the accurately shown latest items but with extra labels to the left.

Attached are my BasicHome xmls and my StreamedMp settings xml.

:D
    Emph

Hi Emph,

At first glance looks like a scalling issue but will check in detail later this evening, could you please also post your usermenuprofile.xml (this is only file we really need as we can generate all the rest from that).

thx

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Streamed MP v1.4.0 Stable [10 Oct 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0\1.1.1]

Here you go!

Emph

Attachments