[confirm] Strange slowness with MP and IRSS since MP 1.4 until TV has started (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    if you re-apply your change on last IRSS branch ?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    not tried but i've tried the plain latest IRSS branch and it is slow as my version. As this one is non HID it works also with plain IRSS. I've also an HTPC device which is HID and needs my version that one is working fine.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    the last IRSS, working with HID, but need to be in Abstract mode ( if i remember good)
    maybe missing Hardware device for detect your device ?

Ultimate solution : Add Imon API to IRSS

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Any new developments? Really want to use MP1.4.
    Not as far as I know. I can only repeat what I said previously based on disaster's log files: I can't see the delay between the button press and when MP receives that event, so I (and anybody else without the hardware) have almost zero hope of solving this. In my opinion somebody with the problem hardware will need to identify where the delay is at the code level before we can make any progress.

Sorry, that probably isn't what you wanted to hear... but really, I have absolutely no idea how we could identify the source of the problem with the current information.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mm1352000 as long as the logs do not have high res clock output i'm not sure whethere we can see the issue in a log at all. 500ms are enough to have a "laggy" gui. But i don't know how to switch to high res logging in MP and in IRSS

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    mm1352000 as long as the logs do not have high res clock output i'm not sure whethere we can see the issue in a log at all. 500ms are enough to have a "laggy" gui. But i don't know how to switch to high res logging in MP and in IRSS
    MP clock resolution is in milliseconds. Surely that is enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom