StreamedMP Menu Editor (1 Viewer)

JJayzon

Portal Member
November 19, 2011
Massachussetts
United States of America United States of America
Hey Everyone,

I just dowanloaded MP 1.5 and StreamedMP 3.1.0.3494, every time I try to download the animated icons, or Weather backgrounds, or the Splash Screen Option Pack the editor crashes I get SMPEditor has stopped working.

Please advise,

Thanks Jayson

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I just dowanloaded MP 1.5 and StreamedMP 3.1.0.3494,
    I was under the impression that the StreamedMP skin is no longer supported. The skin is still available, but the original author no longer maintains it, and no one else has taken over maintenance responsibilities. So you either use it as is (warts and all), or you choose another skin.

If I have misrepresented the facts, hopefully the StreamedMP author or current maintainer will post to explain the current state of this skin.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Collective StreamedMP 3.2.2.0??? StreamedMP 0
    S streamedmp und myemulators2 Skins 2
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    A [solved] menu sounds General 1
    M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
    U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    HTPCSourcer [Finished] [MP2-793] 'Restart MP2' as additional option in shutdown menu Archive 6
    N How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin WMC Skin 1
    HTPCSourcer Forum Advertisement covers menu Online Facilities 1
    krebbi [solved] Delete Media Files via Context Menu General 8
    A Hanging in Recorded TV menu General Support 1
    C video wont open, screen goes black and reverts to video menu General Support 3
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    stirlinghart How to remove menu overlay General 11
    joecrow BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) 1.19 5
    joecrow MP 1.19 BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) General Support 0
    W Blu-ray chapter popups when watching from "Menu" - any way to disable them? watch/edit Videos 1
    T MP2 - V2.1 Main Menu Full Screen (Shortcut F) Older releases 2
    F Blu-Ray Contextual Menu Remote Key/Keyboard Watch / Listen Media 5