StreamedMP MP x64 support (3 Viewers)

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Not for me...
So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install SteamedMP skin, it refused to install with error "Mediaportal could not be found or is not installed correctly". Please, could you help me?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But, when I've tried to install SteamedMP skin, it refused to install with error "Mediaportal could not be found or is not installed correctly". Please, could you help me?
    This is a slightly off topic issue, but how did you install it? Did you open the Mediaportal Extension Installer, select SteamedMP there and click Install?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    No, I've run the standalone installer.
    I don’t know what kind of installer this is, but it clearly doesn’t know about the existence of a x64 version of MediaPortal.

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've opened a ticket but it seems that the Author is not active anymore. Maybe some other developer could help about this issue: this skin is very appreciated and it would be really a shame if It can't be used with the latest MP x64.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I've opened a ticket but it seems that the Author is not active anymore. Maybe some other developer could help about this issue: this skin is very appreciated and it would be really a shame if It can't be used with the latest MP x64.
    Please, check this post.

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Pablik, you are THE MAN! I'll let you know if all will be ok.

Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom