Streaming problems (2 Viewers)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Do you still have this problem or is this already fixed?

Buzzard2020

Portal Member
    October 22, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ok, Ive now done a complete re-install of all related services and have progressed using your advice above. We have progress in the fact the TV recordings part now works on certain codecs, but the movies and series still fail, it takes much longer saying 'preparing video stream' but still the stream fails. I have included a new log.

Attachments

• mp extended 130213.zip
      38.7 KB

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok, Ive now done a complete re-install of all related services and have progressed using your advice above. We have progress in the fact the TV recordings part now works on certain codecs, but the movies and series still fail, it takes much longer saying 'preparing video stream' but still the stream fails. I have included a new log.
    Are all your movies dvds ifos? I think dvds will only work with the vlc profiles. Can you please try with a avi/mkv file and see if that is working?

Buzzard2020

Portal Member
    October 22, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think you've got somthing there, some of my Blurays are MKV, tried those and yes they work on certain codecs and the other DVD .VOB's do not, looks like I may be changing file types.

The playback can be a little jumpy even on medium quality settings on the bluray MKVs even though its running on a 1.4 quad core tablet with nothing else streaming in the house, any cures for that or somthing i nned to live with. I will try a DVD rip MKV when ive done one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom