Streamline Moving Pictures and MP TV Series. I would love to see you dudes do this. (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    For what it's worth I recognize that the TV-Series plug-in is familiar to a large number of people, so I have and will continue to borrow ideas from them as much as practical. And we will try to create similar interfaces when possible. Just realize that things will never be 1:1 the same.

Indeed, if they would be 1:1 then there simply wouldnt be need for two plugins :)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Exactly, I don't think 1:1 is what is needed, but just a similar look & feel.

The 'look' is sorted out by the skin and the wonderful coverart & posters provided by communities at thetmoviedb.org and thetvdb.com.

The 'feel' would be sorted out by the plugins, so that a new/noobie user to the MediaPortal system wouldn't be confused when they were trying to use the two different plugins (the omnipresent Wife-Acceptance-Factor!). Those of us who update our systems with these plugins spend hours doing so and therefore quickly learn the way the individual plugins work but to the new user they should have a similar methodology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom