Stuttering TV, both video and audio

Discussion in 'Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)' started by Mandel, January 7, 2014.

1. Mandel

Mandel Portal User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have MP 1.6. I get stuttering watching TV, Watching recorded TV both in single seat and on clients. On the single seat I have more stuttering than on Clients. Sometimes I can Watch TV for half an hour or so without stuttering, and sometimes the TV do not start at all, I get a blank screen.

Attached is MP log I got when the TV don't start at all.

I have read many of the treads and I have increased the buffer, tested LAV and Microsoft Codecs, swithed to another graphics card. I have tested with only one TV card. But nothing helps.

My hardware is:
    Core I7 2.8, 4G
    ATI Radeon HD 5400 Series
    2 Cinergy C PCI HD, TV cards

Please help, my wife is getting crazy

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!