SubCentral 1.2.5 for MediaPortal 1.8.0 and later (1 Viewer)

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    SubCentral 1.2.5 is now available for MP 1.8.0 or later using MP Extension Installer or Extensions Plugin.

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Just a heads-up for the Hebrew speakers.
    sratim.co.il has changed (again) and requires both a fix, and an active account.
    I will update both "Hebrew Subtitle Downloader" extension soon and SubCentral (for their next version).
    More info here

Update: I've decided to redesign the "Hebrew Subtitle Downloader" and extend it to an extension with it's own configuration. In order to download from sratim.co.il you'll have to download the extension, so you'll be able to configure your login info. More info in the link above.

Regards,
    Yoav

Last edited:

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    addic7ed dosent want to give out API to subcentral or any other because they ARE the best and fastest provider of tv serie subtitle out there. And as there authors put in hard work to make it so they dont want ppl to skip there site using a plugin. Then there would be no "thanks" on the downloads as ppl wouldent go to the site later just to thank for a subtitle they got directly from there mediacenter.

But ey, subcentral for 1.5.0? I hope its on its way :( I miss it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom