Sudden error in configuration tool.. (1 Viewer)

tbrg78

Portal Member
October 9, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi guys,

I switched the TV Server over to a separate machine, and told MP to use that new TV Server, that worked ok!
I uninstalled some unused plugins as well and some days later I realize, these changes somehow affected the MP configuration tool.

I cannot change anything in the TV part or enter the "plugins" section without getting this error message, after that it closes and leaves me hanging. Without that configuration tool, an existing MP installation (the client still works as it should!), is kind of dead, isn't it.. ?! o)

I hope you have any ideas ?! Would be great!.. o)
Attached you'll find the configuration log for the start and crash of the tool when selecting the plugins section.
It gives hundreds of "unmachting version" messages..

Thank you!
Rob.

Attachments

• Clipboard Image (4).png
    Clipboard Image (4).png
    30.5 KB

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

You are missing "Micropolis.TVCore" assembly which is probably needed by some of the plugins (HTPCInfo or HTPCInfo TV Server perhaps?) created by user Micropolis.

Try re-installing this plugin if you know you have used it in the past and see if it fixes the problem.

tbrg78

Portal Member
    October 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi seco, thanks for helping!.. o)

Phew! Yes indeed.. reinstalling HTPCInfo fixed it. I guess i should get in contact with Micropolis now, as this seems to be some kind of glitch !? Well, I'm glad this works again.. as I have spent several weeks to get MP working. Thanks thanks thanks!.. Have a nice weekend!.. o)

Rob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom