Support for a site request thread (4 Viewers)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    VOD TVP is just the name for the site (given by me). Site Util is Vod Tvp, see screenshot.
    Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but i add ipla in the same way and it's working.

Attachments

• tvp.png
      tvp.png
      58.9 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    VOD TVP is just the name for the site (given by me). Site Util is Vod Tvp, see screenshot.
    Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but i add ipla in the same way and it's working.
    You just got lucky with ipla.
    I suggest removing both sides, and add them through the hidden menu (arrow-left), manage sites, and then, add them

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    OK, now it's working. THX! But not all videos are playing, for example the TV Show "Klan", after entering the Show, selecting "odcinki 1400-1500" then from the episodes list "odc.1498", instead of playing the video i become an empty page with "..."
    After trying to play the Show "Szpiedzy w Warszawie" i receive: "Unable to play the video. No URL".
    Do you need Logs, screenshots or something else?
    I have also a request:) From the vod.tvp.pl site, can you also add the category: "Serwisy Informacyjne" with the sub-catagories: "wiadomosci", "teleexpres", etc. ?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Last edited:

nikos1671

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    .m3u8 files are manifests for Apple's HTTP Live Streaming Protocol which we currently have no directshow filter that can read them.

The rtmp Stream should be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom