Support for a site request thread (3 Viewers)

laf

Portal Member
August 30, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada

Attachments

• rtmp.png
    rtmp.png
    96.8 KB
  • view-source zonevideo.telequebec.tv media 36 episode-26 les-bobos.txt
    80.7 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That could be quite tricky, you can check with fiddler if that url is on some other page which is requested at playback. (just ctrl-f a piece of that code (f.e.42f4e), don't forget to check "decode compressed content").
    Another possibility is that they calculate that number. Then it's even more tricky (requires probably an in-depth analysis of the flashplayer

laf

Portal Member
    August 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    That could be quite tricky, you can check with fiddler if that url is on some other page which is requested at playback. (just ctrl-f a piece of that code (f.e.42f4e), don't forget to check "decode compressed content").
    Another possibility is that they calculate that number. Then it's even more tricky (requires probably an in-depth analysis of the flashplayer
    Thank you for the answer. I'll try to check with fiddler.

laf

Portal Member
    August 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I need help for a site! (continued)

I checked the same HTML page (see #1112 message) with Fiddler and the URL of the media file is not found in any page that is loaded later.

What I noticed is that:
    1: The first sequence of the URL (mp4: media/42f4e71 [...] /) is not found in any page that is loaded but is a common sequence for all media files on this site (and therefore easily reproducible);
    2: The second sequence (c06cc999e8aa4a1db2279e8fdd1d26db /) is found on the HTML page of the video (mediaUID: 'Limelight_c06cc999e8aa4a1db2279e8fdd1d26db'). This sequence can then be easily reproducible. In addition, this code can be found in several pages loaded later as JSON value or other type of value (I do not know if it can be useful?)
    3: The third sequence (25ff42aab [...] /) is not found in any page that is loaded (so it's a very big problem);
    4: the last sequence (lesbobos_episodecomplet_ep026_seq01.mp4) is easily reproducible (name-of-episode_episode-type_program-number_sequence-number.mp4).

In summary, the third sequence of the playpath can not be found anywhere. Any idea?

(For more information, see the Fiddler session archive attached file)

Attachments

• Les_bobos.saz.zip
      91.2 KB
    Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    if i can't figure how it's done, i try googling for the site, or the name of the server or something in combination with xbmc. If it's a reasonably popular site, chances are that somebody got it working on xbmc, so you can check their sourcecode and learn from it.
    But as I understand, it's a recent change on that site? If so, then it's a case of luck if the xbmc team has figured it already

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom