Support for a site request thread (4 Viewers)

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
April 12, 2013
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
@s_herzog The code is all checked in now, so if you grab the latest OV code you'll see an "Amazon Prime" folder within the "OnlineVideos.Sites.MrP" project. The "AmazonPrimeConnector.cs" file contains all the code to automate the browser and play the selected video, "AmazonPrimeInformationConnector.cs" is used to scrape the categories/videos, but I guess you have already figured that bit out for Amazon DE.

If you want any help setting it up feel free to message me.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Guess I can release a new version on the weekend.
    Perhaps you can check a rather annoying bug before that?

I think I've mentioned it before, but I can't find the exact post right now. Also not sure if it's onlinevideos or mp itself that's misbehaving.

Steps to reproduce: Start downloading a video, and while downloading, watch another one.
    If the download is finished before the other video ends, MP completely hangs.

Relevant part in log:
    Code:
    [2014-08-18 21:27:02,116] [Error  ] [OVDownload] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread - StackTrace: '  at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
      at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkin()
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.AllocResources()
      at MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify.SetHeading(String strLine)
      at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.OnDownloadFileCompleted(DownloadList saveItems, Exception error)
      at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<SaveVideo_Step3>b__9b(Object o)
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)'
    [2014-08-18 21:27:02,131] [Log  ] [OVDownload] [DEBUG] - WindowManager: route OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.GUIOnlineVideoFullscreen:4758->MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify:2016
    [2014-08-18 21:27:02,249] [Log  ] [OVDownload] [DEBUG] - DialogWindow: MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify init
    [2014-08-18 21:27:19,023] [Log  ] [MPMain  ] [DEBUG] - Main: WM_SYSCOMMAND (SC_CLOSE)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've been seeing some errors in mepo error log too looks like logging?

Code:
    [2014-08-10 12:08:51,980] [Error  ] [52       ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.ConsoleAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Layout.PatternLayout]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]

[2014-08-10 13:57:28,230] [Error  ] [51       ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.ConsoleAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Layout.PatternLayout]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]

Haven't noticed it for a while (maybe it was to do with the https videos - possibly related to Sky GO using the external player control thing). Thought I would mention it..Don't remember it causing an issue in the app.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And a new request! Would be nice to see http://www.gamersnet.nl/movies to be included in OV!

Cheers

You're starting to be quite a "grootverbruiker", so you're eligible for a crashcourse in the siteparser!
    But for old times sake, this one is added :)

Hahaha, nice dude!

2 things.. The site is listed in english sites, should be Dutch I think..

Also, I need to search movies by character (A-Z). is it possible to load All movies at once sorted by date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom